Catalogue of products
The chimney centrifugal fan ensures the distribution of warm air generated during smoking in the fireplace, which is the only or additional source of heating in the home.
The casing is made of galvanized steel with thermal and acoustic insulation of non-flammable mineral wool. The housing in the electric rotor part is equipped with a perforation, which ensures air circulation and cooling of the fan impeller.
The fan is equipped with a single phase 230 V / 50 Hz motor with built-in overheating protection. Insulation class – F.
– The KAM fan is equipped with an asynchronous motor with an additional rotor for cooling the electric motor.
– The KAM EKO fan is equipped with a motor with an external rotor.
– The fan of the KAM EKO DUO series is equipped with a motor with two rotational speeds with an external rotor.
Optional fan equipment:
– FFK – detachable metal filter for purifying air (class G3)
– KFK – removable, metal chamber containing meta filter (class G3) and thermoregulatory valve
– GFK – gravity valve preventing reverse flow in the installation.
|Type||Size [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|KAM 125 EKO/KAM 125 EKO DUO||124||245||320||270||260||50||5,6|
|KAM 140 EKO/KAM 140 EKO DUO||139||285||320||270||300||50||6,8|
|KAM 150 EKO/KAM 150 EKO DUO||149||285||320||270||300||50||6,8|
|KAM 160 EKO/KAM 160 EKO DUO||159||285||320||270||300||50||6,8|